Dear InSEA 2017 General Congress Presenters,
Thank you for your patience on the final program and Check your schedule on the attachment!
Please make sure the attached detail program only includes presenters information.
Guideline for Oral Presentation
1) Official Language is English; no other languages will be allowed.
2) Each presenter will have 20 minutes (15 min. for the presentation, 5 min. for Q&A).
3) Presentation with computer
- The presentation materials should be in Microsoft PowerPoint or Portal Document Format (PDF) file type to avoid technical problems.
- In case of using a personal Macintosh computer, be sure to bring a VGA adaptor and test it before the session starts.
4) Submission of your presentation materials
- You should arrive at Preview room (Room 334) and submit the presentation materials a session before your session begins.
- If you are going to use your own laptop, please inform to the secretariat until July 31 by email.
Guideline for Poster Presentation
1) The official language is English, no other languages will be allowed for the presentation.
2) Each poster should include the title (preferably at the top), as well as the names and affiliations of the authors
3) Posters must not exceed the following dimensions (A0 Size): 841mm (width) x 1189 mm (height)
4) Poster Set-up Schedule
- Mounting: August 8 (Tue) 08:00~11:00
- Dismounting: August 10 (Thu) 18:00~20:00
- Poster Session: August 8 (Tue)~10 (Tue), 13:00~14:30
(No designation for oral presentation, but encourage to stay in a poster area for explanation on your research.)
*Please note that all posters that have not been removed by 20:30 on each day will be automatically taken down and discarded.
We will back with the Co-Host Organization Sessions Program soon!!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further question.
InSEA 2017 Secretariat